Mr. Roshan L Prasad has completed M. Phil. Rehabilitation Psychology from National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped. He has spent the past 5 years working as a therapist and a rehabilitation psychologist. This includes working with the Infant/child and adolescents who had a disability from birth or had attained later in life and who were displaying problem behavior.
As a professional, Mr. Roshan works closely with parents, family and school to advocate for my patients for developmental and behavior problems. His area of expertise is Early Identification / Interventions, Learning disability, Developmental disability, Counseling, Behavior Analyst / Modification, Cognitive therapy.
- Screening and Early Identification of Person with Disability.
- Extend Psychological and Therapeutic Services for Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Comprehensive psychological assessment and diagnosis of a person with disability
- Parents counselling. Teachers Training (BM), Promoting National acts and policies.
- Diagnosis of Neurodevelopment (Autism, ADHD, Learning disability, GDD, Down syndrome) disorders
- Extending therapeutic/Intervention support like Behavior modification, memory / attention intervention.