Earning a livelihood and living in a happy loving community are important life goals. Independent living enhances and individual’s social status, provides wages, increases integration & self esteem and promotes individual growth. Conversely, individuals with IDD can and must be provided a chance to contribute to the growth of the community as well.
- How do families conceptualize these goals?
- What does it take to make an individual with IDD self-reliant and independent?
- What are the considerations for creating a quality living and work environment for individuals with different abilities and challenges?
- What are the skills required for community living?
- What can families do to come together as a community to plan innovative housing solutions for their loved ones with a disability?
- What is required to help and individual with IDD live independently, on their own?
Attend this day long workshop to address these questions with experts from Nithya Saadhana Vocational Training Centre.
PRIOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE IS MANDATORY TO BOOK YOUR SPOT FOR THE DAY LONG WORKSHOP
Tea and lunch will be provided.
Registration fee of Rs.1000 can be paid using one of two ways -
1. Online bank transfer
Account details for wire transfer
Name of the NGO : Nayi Disha Resource Centre
Account No : 058201000079
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
IFS Code : ICIC0000582
Branch : ISB Branch, Gachibowli
Account Type : Savings Account
2. PayTm to number +91 9686050381
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO UPLOAD SCREENSHOT OF PAYMENT DETAILS DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BELOW