Meet the expert series with Child psychiatrist Dr.Padma Palvai. She will be accompanied by ABA therapist Ms.Snigdha Indukuri who will collaborate with Dr.Padma to educate and share strategies to better manage challenges faced by children on the autism spectrum.
The goal of this workshop is to help parents with
1. Understanding the basics of diagnosing a child with autism
2. Outlining the initial laboratory testing needed and multidisciplinary evaluations.
3. Understanding the treatment options for autism and the scientific evidence for these treatments.
4. Discussion about alternative treatments for autism and any available evidence.
5. An ABA therapist will be available to discuss about behavioural therapies for autism.
Preferred target audience: Parents of children between 3-12 years of age.
Registration fee: Rs.250