To empower and equip families of people with intellectual and development disabilities with information and knowledge to support their children in achieving their true potential.
- To provide verified and quality information in an easily accessible manner
- To build a supportive ecosystem of service providers, non-governmental organizations, and other families
- To form a strong community of families
We are committed to you:
- Always be respectful of your needs and your experiences as a family member
- Provide accurate, easy to understand information that is vetted by experts
- Listen to your feedback and incorporate into our work so that our services are relevant to your needs.
- Create a strong community where you can share your triumphs and trials and feedback with other parents like you.
- Do our best to ensure your privacy is protected